CFR Roof Panel
Metl-Span’s CFR insulated standing seam roofing is the perfect solution to your building’s roofing needs. These all-in-one composite roof panels are a durable and cost-effective solution for your roofing needs. They are made with durable exterior and interior faces combined with a polyurethane core that are designed to provide unmatched insulation and eliminate thermal bridges. These composite roof panels can be used on roof slopes as low as 1/2″ : 12″.
The CFR insulated standing seam roofing provides an unsurpassed weathertight seal and service life that is ideal for commercial, industrial and institutional markets. Fast and easy installation the CFR insulated standing seam roofing will help cut construction costs and save you time and money. CFR Insulated Standing Seam Roof Panels Product Features:
Width: 30″*, 36″, 42″CFR Insulated Standing Seam Roof Panels Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Length: 9′-6″ to 53′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.; or AZ-55 aluminum-zinc coated steel with a clear acrylic coating in 24 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Joint: Concealed clip mechanically seamed singlelock standing seam at the exterior side joint. The interior side joint is a single tongue-and-groove interlock
*Available only from Texas plant.
Projects Using CFR Insulated Standing Seam Roof Panels:
- Weathertight vertical side seaming and installation savings with fewer side joints to seal
- Factory-cut panel ends, factory notching and factory-swaged ends eliminate field work and erection costs
- Factory-installed backer plates at the endlaps eliminate pre-drilling for special fasteners
- Installed from the top side to provide concealed clips and fasteners
- Gary Jet Center: New, energy-efficient airplane hangar utilizes 40,000 sq. ft. of CFR composite roofing panels.
- Application: Aviation
- State: Indiana
- Color: Polar White
- Haughton Middle School: Over 130,000 sq. ft. of Metl-Span CFR36 insulated standing seam roof panels utilized to re-roof school complex.
- Application: Education
- State: Louisiana
- Color: Bright Red
- Hope Lake Lodge: Metl-Span CFR42 composite roof panels clad indoor water park.
- Application: Hospitality
- State: New York
- Color: Forest Green