CFR Roof Panel - Cold Storage
Developed as the preeminent innovation in all-in-one composite panel design, this standing seam roof panel combines durable interior and exterior faces with our unmatched polyurethane core. The CFR roof panel provides an unsurpassed weathertight seal and service life. Ideal for the cold storage market, the panel can be used on roof slopes as low as 1/2″ : 12″.
Metl-Span CFR panels function as roofing for coolers, freezers, food processing buildings, Dry Goods Warehouses, and any all-controlled environment building where temperature control & insulation values are critical. CFR Product Features:
Width: 30″, 36″, 42″CFR Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Length: 9′-6″ to 53′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.; or AZ-55 aluminum-zinc coated steel with a clear acrylic coating in 24 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Joint: Concealed clip mechanically seamed singlelock standing seam at the exterior side joint. The interior side joint is a single tongue-and-groove interlock
CFR Related Projects:
- Weathertight vertical side seaming and installation savings with fewer side joints to seal
- Factory-cut panel ends, factory notching and factory-swaged ends eliminate field work and erection costs
- Factory-installed backer plates at the endlaps eliminate pre-drilling for special fasteners
- Installed from the top side to provide concealed clips and fasteners
- Sterling Merchandising: Merchandising facility constructed with Metl-Span CFR metal panels survives Category 4 Hurricane Maria with no leaks and minimal damage.
- Swiss-American: Cheese and specialty food importer & distributor utilizes Metl-Span CFR metal standing seam panels on new warehouse.