CF Striated Wall Panel
Metl-Span’s CF Striated metal panels are an appealing alternative to typical flat wall panels. The exterior face is lightly profiled with narrow longitudinal striations, creating a subtle shadow effect while exhibiting a virtually flat appearance from a distance. The longitudinal Striated metal panel is an exceptional value, combining the aesthetics of a flat wall panel with the high insulation ratings of an insulated foam core.
Coverage Width : 24″*, 30″, 36″, 42″
Thermal Values - R-Value & U-Factor : See Data Sheet
Exterior Face : G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
Interior Face : G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Finishes : Fluropon, Fluropon Premier, Fluropon Classic, Flurothane, Flurothane Coastal, WeatherXL, Igloo White Polyester
Joint : Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Length : 8′-0″ 40′-0″
Thickness : 2″, 2½″, 2¾″*, 3″, 4″
Testing & Certifications : See Data SheetDesign Features and Benefits
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Create unlimited design concepts when used with other Metl-Span joint profiles
- Develop unique building aesthetic
- Achieve LEED status with outstanding R-values