CF Mesa Wall Panel
The Metl-Span CF Mesa insulated metal panel is well suited for exterior wall and interior walls and ceiling applications. Our insulated wall and ceiling panels are a complete building envelope solution, offering a thermal, vapor and moisture barrier in a single component. Our exterior and interior insulation panels deliver high R-values to create a climate-controlled, energy efficient space. They’re also designed with concealed clips to decrease thermal bridging.
Our low-profile corrugated panels offer visual appeal and strength you can count on. The lightly corrugated profile on both faces creates symmetry on the outside the building and room to room within. The minor rib provides a flattened appearance. Choose from an embossed or unembossed profile with a face made of galvanized or aluminum-zinc coated steel. Our exterior and interior insulation panels feature an easily washable exterior to help keep your commercial, industrial or cold storage facility clean.
Our insulated wall and ceiling panels feature an interlocking design that makes them quick and easy to install, reducing construction labor costs.
CF Mesa panels are a sustainable option designed to help meet green building standards. They’re also 100% recyclable at the end of your building’s life. They’re ideal for commercial, institutional and industrial applications including, but not limited to aviation, distribution centers, offices, manufacturing facilities, and educational buildings. CF Mesa Product Features:
Width: 30″*, 36″, 42″CF Mesa Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Length: 8′-0″ to 52′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal for positive face fastening
*Center-to-center corrugation spacing, may vary by manufacturing location.
CF Mesa Related Projects:
- Consistent high quality with foamed-in-place panel manufacturing
- Easily washable
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Boeing: Metl-Span panels clad a new giant Boeing 787 Dreamliner plant with 3″ CF42 Mesa insulated wall panels.
- Gary Jet Center: 34,000 sq. ft. of CF42 Mesa wall panels clad the new full service FBO, Gary Jet Center.
- Sterling Merchandising: Chemical manufacturing company in New York utilizes Metl-Span’s Mesa panels for a maintenance-free, energy-efficient facility.