CF Mesa Wall Panel - Cold Storage
The Metl-Span CF Mesa insulated metal panels are ideal for cold storage and are well suited for exterior and interior walls, ceiling applications and roofing for cooler, freezer and food processing buildings. The lightly corrugated profile on both faces creates symmetry on the outside the building and room to room within. The minor rib provides a flattened appearance.
CF Mesa panels are ideal in cold storage applications including, but not limited to, Cooler buildings, Freezers, Food Processing buildings, Dry Goods Warehouses, and any all-controlled environment building where temperature control & insulation values are critical. CF Mesa Product Features:
Width: 30″*, 36″, 42″CF Mesa Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″
Length: 8′-0″ to 52′-0″ vertical or 8′-0″ to 32′-0″ horizontal
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated, 304 or 316 stainless steel in 26, 24 or 22* Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal for positive face fastening
*Center-to-center corrugation spacing, may vary by manufacturing location.
CF Mesa Related Projects:
- Consistent high quality with foamed-in-place panel manufacturing
- Easily washable
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- USDA Compliant stainless steel for use in aggressive or daily wash-down area
- Atlantic Healthy Foods: State-of-the-art cold storage facility employs Metl-Span to maximize energy-efficiency and thermal performance with Mesa, Flute and ThermalSafe metal panels.
- Blount Fine Foods: For a unique, textured aesthetic, the nation’s leading provider of prepared meals incorporates CF42 Mesa insulated metal panels.
- Sterling Merchandising: Merchandising facility constructed with Metl-Span insulated metal panels survives Category 4 hurricane with no leaks and minimal damage.