CF Light Mesa Wall Panel
The Metl-Span CF Light Mesa insulated metal panel is well suited for exterior and interior walls and ceiling applications. The exterior is lightly profiled with a 1/16″ deep, longitudinal corrugations spaced at nominal 4″ on center. Light Mesa is a shallower version of the Mesa profile. Used in both interior and exterior faces of the panel it creates symmetry from the outside of the building and room to room within. The minor rib provides a flattened appearance.
CF Light Mesa panels are ideal for commercial and institutional applications including, but not limited to, Distribution Centers, Offices, Manufacturing Facilities, and Educational buildings. CF Light Mesa Product Features:
Width: 30″, 36″, 42″CF Light Mesa Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″, 5″*, 6″*
Length: 8′-0″ to 52′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal for positive face fastening
*Not available as an exterior application.
CF Light Mesa Related Projects:
- Flat surface, easily washable
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminated thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- MLB Youth Baseball Academy: Light Mesa panels encase the Urban Youth Academy indoor facility creating a durable wall to serve the community for future generations.
- The Ark at JFK Airport: World’s first privately owned animal airport & handling center showcases high-performance, energy-efficient building envelope utilizing several different IMP profiles including Light Mesa.
- Land Remediation Office: Land Remediation’s new facility was constructed with Metl-Span insulated metal panels with Santa Fe & Light Mesa profiles. Both durable & energy-efficient.