CF Flute Wall Panel
The ribbed profile of the Metl-Span CF Flute wall panel provides bold vertical reveals complimentary to almost any commercial or industrial building.
CF Flute panels are ideal for commercial, institutional and industrial applications including, but not limited to, Retail buildings, Hangars, Prison Facilities, Equipment Maintenance buildings, Distribution Centers, Manufacturing facilities, Warehouses, Self-Storage Complexes and Utility buildings. CF Flute Product Features:
Width: 42″CF Flute Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 2 ¾”, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Length: 8′-0″ to 52′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
CF Flute Related Projects:
- Traditional styling and distinctive vertical lines
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminated thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
- AgroChem Farms & Dairy: Innovative manufacturer of cleaning and sanitizing products for dairy farms around the world builds state-of-the-art facility utilizing Metl-Span’s CF42 Galvalume flute metal panels.
- Balletto Vineyard & Winery: 4 inch CF Flute panels were installed vertically on this award-winning, LEED-certified building in the Sonoma wine country region.
- Shelburne Green: Polar White CF Flute panels encompass this major renovation office park in Vermont.