CF Flute Wall Panel - Cold Storage
The ribbed profile of the Metl-Span CF Flute wall panel provides bold vertical reveals a suitable profile for the exterior of any cold storage building in new and retrofit construction.
CF Flute panels are ideal in cold storage applications including, but not limited to, Cooler buildings, Freezers, Food Processing buildings, Dry Goods Warehouses, and any all-controlled environment building where temperature control & insulation values are critical. CF Flute Product Features:
Width: 42″CF Flute Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″
Length: 8′-0″ to 32′-0″ horizontal or 8′-0″ to 52′-0″ vertical
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated, 304 or 316 stainless steel in 26, 24 or 22* Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
CF Flute Related Projects:
- Traditional styling and distinctive vertical lines
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminated thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
- USDA Compliant stainless steel for use in aggressive or daily wash-down areas
- Atlantic Healthy Foods: This fast-track, state-of-the-art refrigerated produce processing & distribution facility utilizes Metl-Spans Flute, Mesa and ThermalSafe insulated metal panels.
- LaBatt Food Service: Approximately 93,000 square feet of CF-42 Flute panels encompass this large distribution center.
- Sirna & Sons: Ribbed CF Flute panels complement this wholesale foods distributor façade with its distinctive bold, vertical lines.