CF Architectural Vertical Wall Panel
Our CF Architectural Vertical Wall panels are designed for high profile architectural applications. They offer a long-lasting, sustainable solution for your building project. These insulated vertical metal panels create tall, clean lines, making your space look larger.
Our flush metal wall panels offer a flat, monolithic appearance allowing architects more design flexibility. They feature concealed clips and fasteners in the side joint to create a sleek aesthetic for high-profile buildings. Our flush metal wall panels can also be combined with other panel profiles to create a unique look. Our vertical insulated metal panels are also available in custom widths and with preformed corners to meet your design requirements. CF Architectural Vertical Product Features:
Width: 24″, 30″, 36″CF Architectural Vertical Design Features and Benefits:
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″
Length: 8′-0″ to 32′-0″
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
CF Architectural Vertical Related Projects:
- Flat, flush appearance for vertical installation
- Available in custom widths
- Available with preformed corners
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
- Deerfoot Mall Expansion: Metl-Span insulated metal panels help bring Deerfoot City back to life in Calgary.
- Liberty University Football Practice Facility: An insulated metal panel building envelope facilitates football practice in all weather conditions.