LightBasic™ Wall Systems
LightBasic™ translucent wall systems strike the right balance between price and performance. Their sandwich panel design and lightweight framing make them a great choice for manufacturing spaces, warehouses, hangars and more, and they’re available in both custom and pre-engineered/pre-assembled configurations.
When your project demands a simple, cost-effective, lightweight translucent panel wall system, look no further than LightBasic™. Perfectly suited for warehouses, manufacturing centers, offices and other locations where glare-free light is instrumental to occupant performance and comfort, LightBasic™ translucent panel wall systems are a good fit for both new and retrofit construction, and are custom-designed to fit your specific needs and requirements.
LightBasic™ translucent wall systems are the perfect balance of economy and performance. They are constructed with an aluminum framing system that is optimized for toughness and light weight, and the panels feature a durable fiberglass face sheet that provides long-term performance and diffuse natural light. For more demanding climates, LightBasic™ systems can be configured with two different panel insulation options, and both Crystal and White sheet colors are available to help you make the most of the sun’s rays.
When budgets rule the day, consider a durable LightBasic™ system from Major!
LightBasic™ is a value-engineered translucent panel wall system that emphasizes economy and is a durable and dependable option for tight budgets.
LightBasic™ systems feature:
- Systems available in 2.75″ thick panels, with panel sizes up to 5′ x 20′
- Translucent panel wall systems, being much lighter than comparable glass systems, reduce structural requirements.
- Available in two standard sheet colors - White and Crystal.
- Classic grid layouts include In-line Shoji, Staggered Shoji and Tuckerman patterns in sizes from 6″x 6″ up to 12″ x 24″.
- Two available energy-saving translucent insulation options can be added to LightBasic™ systems for enhanced thermal performance.
- Center of panel U-factors as low as .17.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficients as low as .14.
- Optional poured and debridged structural polyurethane thermal breaks available.
- 5 year color change and 10 year fiberbloom warranties standard.
- Available with a full range of long-lasting AAMA 2604/2605 coatings and AAMA 603.8 anodizing colors to meet your aesthetic needs.
- May contribute to LEED® credit opportunities.
- Designed with a maximum allowable deflection of L/120 for a stronger, more watertight system.