Aluminum Rainscreen Cladding
Using mechanically anchored rain screen clips to allow for rear ventilation and natural movement, this system protects the wall assembly and improves the energy efficiency of a new or existing building while emphasizing visual appeal.
- Non-Combustible (ASTM, ULC)
- UV-Resistant (AAMA 2604/05)
- VOC free (powder coated finish)
- Wind loadtested (ASTM)
- Non-corrosive (ISO)
- Air & water tight (ASTM)
- Extruded architectural aluminum (6063-T5)
- Integrated splicing system
- Vertical, horizontal, or diagonal orientations
- Hidden fastening system
- 100 mm and 150 mm formats
- Custom lengths available (3,657 - 7,315 mm)
- Solid, metallic, & wood-grain factory finishes (powder coated)
- No VOCs
- 10 business day lead time
- 15 year warranty
- Sustainable (made from 70% recycled material, 100% recyclable)
Luxyclad is a low maintenance alternative to traditional wood siding, comprised of a range of planks and components. Thiscomplete system takes advantage of seamless extruded aluminum planks and mechanical anchoring elements to provide a safe and secure façade for commercial, institutional, and high-end residential applications.
- Exterior or Interior application
- Endless selection of wood grain, metallic, and solid colour finishes
- Horizontal, Vertical, or Diagonal installation
- Large format boards: 24' x 4" or 24' x 6"
- Thickness: 3mm
- Highly weather resistant
- Impact resistant
- Interlocking v-groove design
- Resistance to freezing and thawing
- Protects against water infiltration
- Does not oil can, warp, or peel
- Suitable for corrosive environments
SOFFIT & FASCIA
Luxyclad enables architects and builders to provide protection and ventilation while also having the ability to provide a finished look from soffit to fascia, in any direction. Adding visual interest while eliminating pests, material distortion, or the need to stain is what distinguishes this complete and rigid system.
- Safe for high-wind climates
- Will not sag or droop over time
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Vented soffit profiles available for building code requirements
- Dent & impact resistant (3mm thick)
- Engineered boards and components provide a tight and secure installation to resist moisture, debris and pests.
- Low maintenance (no staining or painting required)