Bio/CR-4 Seamless Wall Panel System
Ends the Cycle of Re-Finishing Interior Surfaces
The Bio/CR-4 Wall Panel System is a 6mm thick panel engineered to be mounted over gypsum (drywall), as a long-lasting alternative to coatings or paints. Whereas even the best wall coatings offer only 1-2 year limited material warranties, the Bio/CR-4 carries a 10 Year limited warranty. The interior finish is both hygienic and sustainable.
The Bio/CR-4 has the same smooth, white, highly chemical resistant, water impervious, impact resistant, glass reinforced polymer face as all the panels in the LSP Bio/CR family. It is Class “A” (1) Fire Rated, does not promote the growth of bacteria or mold, and is non-generating for particulate matter. The panel is offered with either a square or a factory routed edge for a consistent joint. Joints are finished with a 100% solids LEED compliant, color matched urethane for a sealed, seamless looking wall.
The Bio/CR-4 wall system was designed as a cost-effective alternative to coatings in hallways, animal holding labs, procedure rooms and pharmaceutical production facilities, while extending the interior finish life-cycle by as much as 5 to 10 times.
Panels are available in 4’ x 8’, 4’ x 9’ and 4’ x 10 sizes. They contain over 40% recycled materials and are made and assembled in the U.S. Using the seamless joint system, it can also be installed as a hard lid ceiling.Bio/CR-4 Features
- Smooth High Gloss Face is both Chemical Resistant and easy to Clean
- Excellent Impact Resistance
- Impervious to Moisture
- Class “A” Fire-Rated
- Installs over Gypsum to Eliminate the need for coatings and paint.
- Ends the Cycle of Repairing and Re-Coating Wall Surfaces. Extends surface life by as much as 10X over paints and coatings.
- Delivers a Sealed & Seamless “Wall System” Barrier for the Interior Envelope
- LEED Information - 40% Recycled Materials