Bio/CR-11 Seamless Wall Panel System
Mounts Directly to Studs to Eliminate Moisture Absorbing Wall Products
The Bio/CR-11 was engineered to replace gypsum (drywall) substrates in BioMedical Research facilities where moisture and humidity are a primary concern. The wall panel combines a variety of moisture impervious plastic and aluminum composites as its backer.
The face of the Bio/CR-11 is the same smooth, white, highly chemical resistant, water impervious, impact resistant, glass reinforced polymer surface as all the panels in the Life Science Products Bio/CR family. It is Class “A” (1) Fire Rated, does not promote the growth of bacteria or mold, and is non-generating for particulate matter.
The panel is offered with either a square or a factory routed edge for a consistent joint. Joints are finished with a 100% solids LEED compliant, color matched urethane for a moisture sealed seamless looking wall.
The Bio/CR-11 is 9mm thick and is available in 4’ x 8’, 4’ x 9’ and 4’ x 10 panels. It is assembled and manufactured in the U.S.. The Bio/CR-11 can also be installed as a hard lid ceiling panel.Bio/CR-11 Features
- Smooth High Gloss Face is both Chemical Resistant and easy to Clean
- Exceptional Impact Resistance and Impervious to Moisture
- Class “A” Fire-Rated
- Installs over Gypsum or Directly to Studs in High Moisture Environments
- The Bio/CR-11 “Wall System” provides a Sealed and Seamless Barrier Membrane for your Containment and Clean Room Requirements
- LEED Information - Over 50% Recycled Materials