PebbleFlex® Playground Surfacing
PebbleFlex 2.0 Overview
Of all the play surfaces available, only PebbleFlex® 2.0, a Landscape Structures product provided by Surface America, combines the benefits of design, technology and safety into one revolutionary, high-performance breakthrough surfacing solution. It is quite simply the best playground safety surfacing in the world.
Unlike poured-in place or rubber playground surfacing, PebbleFlex uses an advanced bond-in-place technology where engineered pebbles bond together to create a safe, durable surface that withstands climate variations. It is easily maintained, UV resistant and complies with all safety and accessibility standards for playground safety surfacing.
Playground Safety Surfacing Features
- Allows easy access for wheelchairs and walkers
- Comprised of tiny spherical aliphatic polyurethane pebbles that are abrasion resistant and UV stable
- Cushion layer is made from 100% post-consumer recycled material; pebbles are made of 20% post-industrial recycled material, and are all recyclable
- Proprietary bond process is stronger than typical non-bonded rubber granule surfacing
- Can be used in multiple surfacing applications
- Easy to customize designs or patterns
Customized Your Playground Surfacing
With our PebbleFlex 2.0 surfacing, you can create virtually any custom graphics to capture a particular design-a city park's theme or a school's mascot. You can integrate shapes, colors, logos and custom designs into your playground surfacing project that will please the eye for many years to come.
Play Surfacing Color Blends
Color is an important decision. Choose from these five standard color blends to create a playground surface that accentuates your play area.
Colors shown in blends may appear different than the sample when installed over a large area.
Or work with your local playground consultant to see other colors available for custom blending.