Steel cabinets are available for a variety of specialty applications to meet your laboratory requirements. The flush inset design features the face of the doors and drawers, flush with the cabinet body frame and set into a rabbeted opening. These specialty cabinets are purpose built for chemical storage, including flammable liquids or corrosives, or for housing equipment such as vacuum pumps. The cabinets are available in a wide variety of powder-coat paint colors.FeaturesAcid Cabinet Features
Flammable Cabinet Features
- Cabinets feature polypropylene interior liner for resistance to corrosive chemical fumes.
- Interior hardware, including door latches, are plastic construction.
- Blocking for half-depth, fixed height shelf. Shelf made from phenolic resin or solid polypropylene.
- Cabinet must be vented to prevent the accumulation and potential escape of corrosive fumes. Standard PVDF vent kits are included with all acid storage cabinets.
- Optional liquid tight welded polypropylene bottom pan.
- Cabinet label “DANGER ACID”.
Vacuum Pump Cabinet Features
- Cabinets built in accordance with NFPA 30. Listed by Underwriters Laboratories under UL 1275.
- Cabinets feature 18-gauge double steel wall construction with inner ceramic insulation wrap.
- Doors include three-point latching system and optional self-closing mechanism.
- Cabinet bottom features 2″ high liquid tight pan
- Vent openings with spark arrester on the cabinet back for optional venting.
- Cabinet label “FLAMMABLE-KEEP FIRE AWAY”.
- Cabinets built according to project requirements.
- Heavy-duty pull-out tray
- Pull-out dolly
- Electrical receptacle inside with flush switch on outside upper panel
- Sound-deadening liner
- Passive or active heat abatement
- Vacuum line pass-through
- Available Widths: 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 48″
- Available Heights: 29″, 35″
- Depth: 22″