L-FLEX Lab Bench
Steel L-Flex tables are available in a variety of sizes and powder-coat paint colors to meet your laboratory requirements. The L-Flex lab bench design is listed under UL 963. L-Flex lab benches are designed to integrate into an open lab concept and encourage collaboration within multi-disciplinary environments.Features
- Standard construction: Welded rectangular leg “L” frames with mechanically fastened rear stretcher. Fully welded assembly is also available.
- L-Flex lab benches are available with fixed height or adjustable height work surfaces. Height adjustment is accomplished via cantilevered table frame hooking into “L” frame slots.
- L-Flex lab benches legs have integral leveling feet or optional casters.
- L-Flex Lab benches can be equipped with rails to support suspended cabinets.
- Optional lower shelf.
- Multiple options for factory-mounted pre-plumbed plumbing services and pre-wired electrical services.
- L-Flex Tables
- Available Widths: 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″, 78″, 84″, 90″, 96″
- Available L-Frame Heights: 59″, 84″
- Available Countertop Heights: 29″, 32″, 35″, and adjustable from 29″-35″ on 1″ or 2″ increments
(Note: Heights do not include countertop.)
- Available Depths: 24″, 30″, 36″
- Custom sizes are available