Steel I-Flex tables are available in a variety of sizes and powder-coat paint colors to meet your laboratory requirements. I-Flex table design is tested to the SEFA 8-M 2010 recommended practice.Features
- Standard construction: Fully welded tubular square leg table frames.
- I-Flex tables are available in fixed height or adjustable height. Height adjustment is accomplished via telescoping legs.
- I-Flex table frames have casters and leveling feet with grip handles.
- I-Flex tables have front rail pull handles for mobility when on casters.
- I-Flex tables can be equipped with rails to support suspended cabinets.
- Optional lower shelf.
- I-Flex Tables
- Available Widths: 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″, 78″, 84″, 90″, 96″
- Available Heights: 29″, 32″, 35″, and adjustable from 29″-35″ on 1″ or 2″ increments (Note: Heights do not include countertop.)
- Available Depths: 24″, 30″, 36″
- Custom sizes are available.