I-FLEX Lab Bench
Steel I-Flex lab benches are available in a variety of sizes and powder-coat paint colors to meet your laboratory requirements. The I-Flex lab bench design is listed under UL 963. I-Flex lab benches are designed to integrate into an open lab concept and encourage collaboration within multi-disciplinary environments. The I-Flex’s “future-proof” design is completely reconfigurable on site, featuring a kit of parts that are interchangeable from bench to bench. This allows for a base I-Flex table to be outfitted into a fully functional lab bench.Features
- I-Flex lab benches are modular mobile work stations. SEFA Class 8 Adaptable Furniture system.
- Standard construction: Fully welded tubular square leg table frames.
- I-Flex lab benches are available in fixed height or adjustable height. Height adjustment is accomplished via telescoping legs.
- I-Flex lab bench frames have casters and leveling feet with grip handles.
- I-Flex lab benches have front rail pull handles for mobility when on casters.
- I-Flex lab benches can be equipped with rails to support suspended cabinets.
- I-Flex utility poles can include either plumbing services, power services, data services or they can be b Blank poles include capped holes for future plumbing fittings.
- Utility poles can be interchanged from bench to bench on-site. Utility poles can be changed from left-to-right handed or vice versa.
- Utility poles have slots to support adjustable height shelving, modular horizontal utility raceways, tack-boards and other accessories.
- I-Flex Lab benches
- Available Widths: 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″, 78″, 84″, 90″, 96″
- Available Heights: 29”, 32″, 35″, and adjustable from 29″-35″ on 1″ or 2″ increments (Note: Heights do not include countertop.)
- Lab bench height with utility poles: 84”
- Available Depths: 24″, 30″, 36″
- Custom sizes available