Steel H-Frame tables are available in a variety of sizes and powder-coat paint colors to meet your laboratory requirements. The H-Frame table design is tested to the SEFA 8-M 2010 recommended practice.Features
- Standard construction: Welded square leg end frames with mechanically fastened 4-sided 4.5″ high apron frame. Fully welded assembly is an available option.
- H-Frame tables are available in fixed height or adjustable height. Height adjustment is accomplished via telescoping legs. Telescoping legs are available in powder-coated steel or stainless steel.
- Hydraulic crank height adjustment is an optional feature.
- Electric push-button height adjustment is an optional feature.
- H-Frame table aprons are available plain or with drawers.
- H-Frame table legs have integral leveling feet or optional casters.
- Available black plastic or stainless steel leg boots to conceal leveling feet.
- H-Frame tables can be equipped with rails to support suspended cabinets.
- Optional lower shelf.
- H-Frame Tables
- Available Widths: 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″, 78″, 84″, 90″, 96″
- Available Heights: 29″, 32″, 35″, and adjustable from 29″-35″ on 1″ or 2″ increments (Note: Heights do not include countertop.)
- Available Depths: 24″, 30″, 36″
- Custom sizes are available