Steel Dimension tables are available in a variety of sizes and powder-coat paint colors to meet your laboratory requirements. Dimension table design is tested to the SEFA 8-M 2010 recommended practice.Features
- Standard construction: Welded round leg end frames with mechanically fastened 2″ high stretchers. Fully welded assembly is also available. Square legs are an available option
- Dimension tables are available in fixed height or adjustable height. Height adjustment is accomplished via telescoping legs. Telescoping legs are available in powder-coated steel or stainless steel.
- Dimension table legs have integral leveling feet or optional casters.
- Dimension tables can be equipped with rails to support suspended cabinets and/or mobile cabinet backstops.
- Dimension Tables
- Available Widths: 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″, 78″, 84″, 90″, 96″
- Available Heights: 29″, 32″, 35″, and adjustable from 29”-36” on 1″ or 2″ increments (Note: Heights do not include countertop.)
- Available Depths: 24″, 30″, 36″
- Custom sizes are available