Dimension Lab Core
Steel Dimension lab benches are available in a variety of sizes and powder-coat paint colors to meet your laboratory requirements. The Dimension lab core design is listed under UL 963.Features
- Dimension Lab Core system features a fixed central service spine with removable work surfaces on either side. SEFA Class 4 Adaptable Furniture system.
- Work stations can be independent tables, cantilevered table frames, or two-leg table frames fastened to the core.
- Multiple options for factory-mounted pre-plumbed plumbing services and pre-wired electrical services.
- Removable/adjustable height shelves. Shelves are available in a wide variety of sizes and material of construction.
- Dimension lab benches can be equipped with rails to support suspended cabinets.
- Dimension Lab Cores
- Available Widths: 30″, 36″, 42″, 48″, 54″, 60″, 66″, 72″, 78″, 84″, 90″, 96″
- Available Work Surface Heights: 29″, 32″, 35″, and adjustable from 29″-36″ on 1″ or 2″ increments
(Note: Heights do not include countertop.)
- Lab Core Height: 84″
- Available Depths: 48″, 60″, 72″
- Available Core Frame Depth: 6″