Air Infinity Ventilated Workstation
The Air Infinity Ventilated Laboratory Bench (VLB) is a revolutionary device that can be used as an alternative to a traditional laboratory fume hood. The research-based, open architecture of the Air Infinity provides a more ergonomic operating environment for the user and incorporates enhanced safety containment features.Features
- Tested to a modified ANSI/ASHRAE 110 performance standard.
- Available in two standard widths, 48″ wide and 72″ Custom sizes available.
- All surfaces finished with a Chemical Resistant Powder-Coat (Standard) or Stainless Steel (Optional).
- Induction Air System.
- Can be mounted on standard base cabinets, a fixed table or an adjustable height lift bench.
- Electrical Services: Light Fixture (Standard); Receptacle Raceway (Optional).
- Airflow Alarm for both induction and exhaust (Standard).
- Plumbing Services: Up to six (6) deck-mounted turret plumbing services per VLB. Factory installed and pre-plumbed for either flexible quick connect or hard pipe connection.
- Safety Vision Panel (Standard).
- Air Infinity Ventilated Laboratory Bench
- Available Widths: 48″, 72″
- Available Heights: 60″ (Bench Mount)
- Available Depths: 31.25″
- Custom sizes are available with limitations