AIR-PRENTICE Fume Hood
The Air-Prentice is specifically designed for the K-12 science laboratory. It is a quality fume hood that offers excellent performance at a competitive price level.Features
- Complies with UL 1805, SEFA 1, NFPA 45, ANSI/AIHA Z9.5.
- Tested to the ANSI/ASHRAE 110 performance standard.
- Operating average face velocity range of 80 FPM - 120 FPM.
- Powder-coated paint finish available in a variety of colors.
- Air-Prentice fume hoods feature powder-coated steel side liners, roof, rear wall and baffles.
- Open Bypass Design for operation on a constant air volume. Restricted bypass available as an option.
- Fume hoods come standard with a vertical sash system utilizing a cable and pulley counterbalance system.
- All sashes feature ¼” thick laminated safety glass.
- All sashes feature specially designed aerodynamic frames and handles.
- Plumbing Services: Optional plumbing services are available on the fume hoods.
- Electrical Services: Optional electrical services are available on the fume hoods.
- Designed to be installed on Lab Crafters’ specialty casework.
- Air-Prentice Fume Hoods
- Available Widths: 36″, 48″, 60″, 72″, 96″
- Available Heights: 48″ (Bench Mount)
- Available Depths: 30″, 34.5″
- Custom sizes are available with limitations