Sentronic SEM 7800 Series Magnets
The Sentronic SEM 7800 Series are electrically controlled door-holding magnets.
The Sentronic® 7800 Series magnet releases when the fire alarm panel enters an alarm condition and the electrical current is interrupted, allowing the door to perform manually until power returns. The tri-voltage design provides 35 pounds of holding force. The magnet is fail-safe and will hold the door until the current is interrupted.
The SEM 7800 Series is protected by a 2-year warranty, meets ANSI/BHMA 156.15 and is UL Listed for metal smoke barrier or labeled fire doors. All magnets in the series feature die-cast housings and are available in aluminum and dark bronze finishes. The SEM 7820 is floor-mounted, the SEM 7830 is surface wall-mounted, the SEM 7840 is low-profile recessed wall-mounted and the SEM 7850 is standard-profile recessed wall-mounted. All magnets but the SEM 7820 are suitable for pocket door installation.
Features & Benefits
- Die cast housing
- Choice of floor-mounted, recessed wall-mounted and surface-mounted wall magnets
- Heavy-duty design
Quality and durability
- Tri-voltage design provides 35 pounds of holding force
- Magnets are fail-safe until the electrical current is interrupted
- Performs manually under alarm conditions until power returns
- Wood and machine screw pack fasteners
- Armature extensions available
- SEM 7830, 7840 and 7850 can be used in pocket door installations
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.15
- UL listed for metal smoke barrier or labeled fire doors
Designs & Finishes
- Available in aluminum and dark bronze finishes
- Standard die-cast cover
The SEM 7800 Series can be floor-mounted (7820), surface wall-mounted (7830), low-profile recessed wall-mounted (7840), and standard profile recessed wall-mounted (7850). View the SEM 7800 catalog pages for mounting details and accessories.