1460 Series Closer
This universal medium-duty closer offers a variety of options, along with fast and accurate installation.
The 1460 Series is a universal medium-duty closer designed for maximum versatility in commercial and institutional applications, meeting ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 and ADA reduced opening force requirements.
It installs quickly, accurately and offers a variety of options. It is cUL and UL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open and boasts a 30-year limited warranty.
Features include a slim line plastic cover, with optional plated finish on the cover, the arm and the fasteners. LCN peel-n-stick templates ensure quick and accurate installation, and the patented LCN Green Dial takes the guesswork out of spring force adjustments.
Features & Benefits
- Cast iron cylinder with full-complement bearing
- 1-1/4" diameter piston
- Heat-treated steel pinion journal
Quality and durability
- All-weather fluid
- LCN patented Green Dial spring force indicator
- 30-year warranty
- Universal non-handed
- Peel-n-stick template and standard slim line plastic cover
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-6
- Non-sized (1-6) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0"
- Meets ADA requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
Designs & Finishes
- Powder coat finish offered in standard colors and/or a large selection of optional custom colors
- Standard slim line cover, optional full metal cover or Designer Series cover
- Optional SRI primer for installation in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
The 1460 Series mounts hinge pull side, top jamb push side, and parallel arm push side. Visit the 1460 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.