SPARTACOTE® Lux Additive
SPARTACOTE™ Lux Additive is a patent pending coating additive for use in combination with SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE™ to maximize available lighting and energy efficiency.
SPARTACOTE™ Lux Additive is a patent pending coating additive for use in combination with SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE™ to increase the light reflectivity in resinous coating systems. Fully compatible with SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE and SPARTACOTE Polyaspartic Pigments, it utilizes a proprietary blend of pigments and reflective elements in an easy to mix on-site dispersion.
SPARTACOTE Lux Additive is an integral part of the SPARTACOTE High-Yield system designed for use in grow room and indoor farming facilities looking to increase plant production and yield while maximizing energy efficiency.
SPARTACOTE Lux Additive may also be used in areas looking to maximize available lighting and increase brightness including warehouses, parking garages, stairwells and hallways.
Features & Benefits
- Packaging Sizes:
0.75 gal (2.8L) in a 1 gal (3.8L) can
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Patent pending reflective technology
- Maximizes available light by increasing surface reflectivity 21x traditional concrete floors
- Increases energy efficiency by reducing costs associated with lighting
- Compatible with SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE & SPARTACOTE Polyaspartic Pigments
- Easy to use on-site dispersion system
- Part of FDA & USDA compliant system (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)