Vapor Ban™ E
VAPOR BAN™ E protects moisture/pH sensitive floor coverings such as most resinous coatings, vinyl, rubber, VCT, carpet, wood, ceramic tile and stone. It can also be used a floor primer for slabs contaminated by petroleum, vegetable oil, and other chemicals. VAPOR BAN E concrete vapor barrier exceeds the ASTM F3010 standard.
VAPOR BAN E can be pigmented with SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments (a line of concentrated colorants compatible with all clear SPARTACOTE polyaspartic, epoxy and urethane resins) for use as a base coat or broadcast coat with SPARTACOTE system offerings.
It can also be used with our NXT® and SUPERCAP® line of high performing self-leveling underlayments and traffic bearing overlays.
LATICRETE VAPOR BAN E is mixed at a 2A:1B by volume.
3 Gal Kit
Part A: 2 gal in a 4 gal pail
Part B: 1 gal in a 2.5 gal pail
5 Gal Kit
Part A: 3.3 gal in a 7 gal pail
Part B: 1.7 gal in a 2.5 gal pail
Part of System: SPARTACOTE™
Features & Benefits
- Exceeds ASTM F3010 (<0.1 perms at 12 mils) to protect even the most sensitive flooring materials from moisture vapor transmission
- Can be used in resinous coating systems or with self-leveling overlayments and underlayments^ which eliminates the need to carry and stock multiple epoxy floor primers, simplifying ordering, reducing inventory carrying costs
- Tintable with SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments to simplify installation by using as a base coat in any SPARTACOTE system
- Accepts broadcasts of SPARTACOTE Blended Chip (flake) or Quartz which saves an installation step by broadcasting directly into VAPOR BAN™ E concrete vapor barrier
- Compatible with non-water based adhesives and is easy-to-use with hardwood, vinyl, rubber, carpet, tile and stone