VAPOR BAN™ Primer ER
All-In-One Moisture Vapor Barrier and Primer Applied in One-Step! LATICRETE VAPOR BAN™ Primer ER is a single-coat, 100% solids, liquid applied 2-part epoxy coating specifically designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing concrete slabs. This product also requires minimal to no surface preparation! It consolidates the application of a moisture barrier and primer from two steps into one! It will also perform as an epoxy primer for concrete prior to installing self leveling underlayment products such as NXT Level and LATICRETE® SUPERCAP®.
VAPOR BAN™ Primer ER ensures protection of moisture / pH sensitive floor coverings. It’s both ideal for any fast-track projects, slab-on-grade construction and elevated slabs. It can be used for the installation of vinyl, rubber, VCT, carpet, wood, ceramic tile, stone and other moisture sensitive floor coverings and flooring adhesives. Install this epoxy primer in just one step - it requires no sand broadcast or additional primers! Lower your material and labor costs!
Another LATICRETE innovation that is first to market, saving time and is both convenient and simple to use.
VAPOR BAN Primer ER is a kit of two pails. Individual pails (Part A or Part B) cannot be purchased separately, and cannot be returned separately. Part of System: LATICRETE® Features & Benefits
- Moisture barrier and primer all in one requires no sand broadcast or additional primer turning a traditional two-day installation into one, saving both installation and labor time
- Rapid setting formula, ready for self leveling underlayment (SLU) or wear surface in 3-4 hours
- Best in class open time maintains adhesion performance for 24 hours after application
- Exceeds ASTM F3010 standard with a perm rating of 0.094 grains/h/ft2/in. Hg (5.4 ng/s• m2 • Pa) at only 16 mil thickness
- Reduce MVER ≤25 to below 3lbs/1000ft2/24hrs (170 µg/(s•m2)
- Fast cure: ability to apply finish floor goods, LATICRETE adhesives, NXT® Level and SUPERCAP® self-leveling underlayments in as little as 3 to 4 hours
- Can be used with NXT Overlays - as a primer with sand broadcast for rapid installs