SPECTRALOCK® PRO Epoxy Grout
SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout is a patented, high performance epoxy grout that offers color uniformity, durability and stain resistance with extraordinary ease of use. SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout is designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial. It can be used both interior and exterior on floors and walls. Ideal for re-grouting applications, SPECTRALOCK PRO Grout is perfect for swimming pools, fountains and other wet area applications. * United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
This product qualifies for our 15 Year Anniversary promotion. Learn more »
Features & Benefits
- Product #: S-216XX-NS-0X
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
- Packaging Sizes: 1.2kg/pail 1.35kg/pail
- Available Colors: 11
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3.
- 80 minutes working time at 70°F (21°C).
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges.
- Uniform color-no blotchiness or shading.
- Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color.
- Stain resistant.
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant.
- Outperforms cement based grout.
- Non-sag formula for walls and floors.
- High fashion with Dazzle component.