NXT® Vapor Reduction Coating
NXT® Vapor Reduction Coating is a single-coat, 100% solids, liquid applied 2-part epoxy coating specifically designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing concrete slabs prior to installing NXT underlayments.NXT Vapor Reduction Coating is a LATICRETE approved substitute for LATAPOXY® 312 Vapor Reduction Membrane.
Features & Benefits
- Product #: 0906-000X-2
- Packaging Sizes: Full Unit Kit*: 6.5 Gal. (24.6 L)
Mini Unit Kit*: 2.5 Gal (9.4 L)
- Part A - 2.2 Gal. (8.3 L) packaged in a steel pail
- Part B - 4.3 Gal. (16.3 L) packaged in a steel pail
*NXT™ Vapor Reduction Coating is a kit of two pails. Individual pails (Part A or Part B) cannot be purchased separately, and cannot be returned separately
- Part A - 0.8 Gal. (2.8 L) packaged in a steel pail
- Part B - 1.7 Gal. (6.6 L) packaged in a steel pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Component of the LATICRETE® system warranty.
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days.
- Fast cure - ability to apply finish floor goods or NXT underlayments in as little as 12 hours.
- VOC Compliant - UL GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- Low odor.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with NXT underlayments as well as non-water based adhesives for hardwood, vinyl, carpet and tile.