The ultimate, lightweight one-step, polymer fortified, Large and Heavy Tile mortar for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, glass tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick. MULTIMAX LITE features maximum non-sag performance on walls and maximum buildup of up to ¾" (19 mm) without shrinkage on floors. MULTIMAX LITE is free of respirable silica and has a smooth, lightweight, easy-to-trowel consistency and a long open time for ease of installation. The robust formula is fiber-reinforced for maximum strength and durability, exceeding ANSI A118.15 requirements. MULTIMAX LITE utilizes LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™. This technology accelerates the hydration process to rapidly consume the water in the system, allowing the material to cure in a predictable manner.
Equipped with Microban Anti-Microbial Protection
Features & Benefits
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.:6784229 (and other Patents)
- Available Colors: Grey & White
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article.
- Incredible non-sag performance even with heavy tile.
- 40 Minute open time
- Smooth creamy lightweight formula.
- Exceeds ANSI ANSI A118.15 HET, A118.4 and A118.11
- Exceeds ISO 13007-C2TES1P1 classificatiobn
- Excellent Large and Heavy Tile performance
- 3/4" (19 mm) thick without shrinkage
- Submerged applications
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- One mortar for Large and Heavy Tile walls and thin-bed installations
- High shear bond strength.
- Bonds to most substrates
- 25 Year System Warranty**.
- Fiber-reinforced for maximum strength and performance
- Ideal for Gauged Porcelain Tile and Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels