L&M™ PETROTEX™ Water Repellent
L&M™ PETROTEX™ is a ready to use, quick drying, multifunctional, water-based concrete protectant containing a new generation, invisible, and VOC compliant emulsion of silane, siloxane and synthetic polymers. L&M PETROTEX effectively protects concrete pavements, natural or synthetic stone surfaces, chemically hardened concrete to resist the penetration of water and oil. L&M PETROTEX penetrates into the surface, forming a long lasting oil and water repellent treatment that retards the penetration of these contaminants.
Features & Benefits
- Product #: 8-34-660-166X
- Packaging Sizes: 1 Gal (3.8 L), 5 Gal (18.9 L), 55 Gal (208 L)
- Part of System: L&M Construction Chemicals™
- Develops oil and water repellency, resisting staining for improved aesthetics.
- Provides improved water repellency to reduce cracking, spalling and freeze/thaw damage.
- Ready to use low-odor formula for easy application. Compatible with chemically hardened floors: especially, L&M Seal Hard, Lion Hard and FGS PermaShine.
- Formulated to minimize darkening effects.
- Water, oil and dirt repellent treatment of low-porosity natural stone, e.g. marble, tavertine and granite.