L&M™ E-CON™ Evaporation Reducers
L&M™ E-CON™ is a concentrated, odorless, water-based polymer liquid that, when placed on fresh concrete, forms a thin, continuous monomolecular film that temporarily reduces rapid moisture loss from the concrete surface. L&M E-CON reduces contractor field problems with exposed exterior concrete by minimizing surface crusting and plastic shrinkage cracks.
Features & Benefits
- Product #: 8-22-454-XXXX
- Packaging Sizes: 1 Qt (1 L), 1 Gal (3.8 L), 5 Gal (18.9 L), 55 Gal (208 L), 275 Gal (1040 L)
- Part of System: L&M Construction Chemicals™
- Reduces plastic shrinkage cracks.
- Reduces evaporation rates up to 80% in wind and 40% in hot sunlight.
- Minimizes surface crusting
- Cement hydration is improved.
- Improves durability by controlling evaporation.
- Remains effective after screeding and first floating operation.
- Economically concentrated