HYDRO BAN® Board - Shower Installation Systems
HYDRO BAN Board® is a lightweight easy to handle and ready to tile wall board designed to be used in bonded tile or stone installations. It is made with a high-density, waterproof extruded polystyrene core and a reinforced, waterproof membrane on both sides to give triple protection from water and vapor intrusion. Available in a variety of thicknesses from ¼” to 2” (6 mm to 50 mm) the HYDRO BAN Board can be used on walls, floors, ceilings, and in many installations requiring dimensionally sound and stable substrates as well as in steam rooms and steam showers. HYDRO BAN Board does not contain cement, fiberglass or paper products and will not cause itching or create messy cement debris during installation. No tab washers are required for floor and wall installations when using the ceramic coated HYDRO BAN Board Screws.
Features & Benefits
- Product #: 9450-XXXX-XX
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Lightweight; easy to carry and transport
- Advanced waterproof extruded polystyrene core
- Heavy duty waterproof fleece membrane on both sides
- Low perm rating for use in steam rooms and steam showers
- Rigid and impact resistant panels
- Contains no cement
- fiberglass or paper ingredients
- No tab washers required on floors and walls
- Simple to cut and install with a utility knife
- Part of the LATICRETE® Lifetime System Warranty*.