Rooftop Crossovers Safe Access Platforms
Providing Safe Access Over Rooftop Obstructions and Changes in LevelKee Safety Step-Overs provide a safe route over objects and obstructions on the rooftop. Accommodates metal profile, standing seam and other roof styles without penetrating the roof membrane.Features
- Available in Aluminum or Galvanized Steel for long lasting protection
- Modular system is fully customizable
- Deliverable as pre-assembled, or modular sections or in flat pack containers
- Compliant with OSHA safety standards
- Excellent strength and corrosion resistance
- Non-penetrating system: no roof leaks
- Modular components for easy installation
- Approved for all roof types
Safe Access Platforms are designed and constructed to meet OSHA safety standards for rooftop fall protection.Design Options
Delivery and Installation
- Flooring: high grade nylon treads, checker plate or grating
- Base Feet: Roof mounted, fixed feet, or a combination of both
- Platform Size: Variable heights, variable lengths - customizable
All Kee Safety custom-designed platforms are delivered with detailed drawings clearly showing how the platform is assembled for the highest level of safety.
The full range of components, railing, stair treads, flooring and toe boards are in-stock for fast delivery. Smaller platforms can be delivered fully assembled and will only require a routine inspection before use.
Larger platforms can be delivered semi-assembled in modular sections or as components in a flat pack container. Kee Safety professional installers will assemble the platform in position on the roof site for you.