Trifab™ VersaGlaze™ 450 Framing System 2" sightline
- 2" (50.8mm) sightline
- 2-1/4" (57.2mm) frame depth (Veneer) and 4-1/2" (114.3mm) frame depth (Captured)
- Non thermal performance
- Front glazed option
- Structural silicone glazed (SSG) options
Trifab® VG (VersaGlaze®) is built on the proven and successful Trifab platform - with all the versatility its name implies. Trifab set the standard and Trifab® VG improves upon it.
There are enough fabrication, design and performance choices to please the most discerning building owner, architect and installer. Plus the confidence a tried and true framing system instills.
The glass plane is set to the front in both the Veneer and full depth system. The stick fabrication system offers multiple glazing methods and infill choices.
Consider thermal options and performance, SSG and Weatherseal alternatives and your project takes an almost custom shape whether your architecture is traditional or modern and the building is new or retrofitted.
Key Features Include:
- 2" (50.8) sightline
- 2-1/4" (57.2) frame depth (Veneer) and 4-1/2" (114.3) frame depth (Captured)
- Front glass plane
- Flush glazed from either the Inside or Outside (Veneer is outside glazed)
- Stick fabrication
- SSG / Weatherseal option
- 1/8" (3.2), 1/4" (6.4) or 3/8" (9.5) infill options
- Permanodic® anodized finishes in 7 choices
- Painted finishes in standard and custom choices
- Storefront, Ribbon window or Punched openings
- Low to Mid-rise
- Integrated entrance framing allowing Kawneer standard entrances or other specialty entrances to be included