Trifab™ VersaGlaze™ 450 Framing System 1-3/4" sightline
- 1-3/4" (44.5mm) sightline
- 4-1/2" (114.3mm) depth
- Non thermal performance
- Center, back, front, multi-plane glazed options
- Structural silicone glazed (SSG) options
Trifab® VG (VersaGlaze®) is built on the proven and successful Trifab platform - with all the versatility its name implies. Trifab set the standard and Trifab® VG improves upon it.
There are enough fabrication, design and performance choices to please the most discerning building owner, architect and installer. Plus the confidence a tried and true framing system instills.
Select from four glazing applications, four fabrication methods and multiple infill choices.
Consider thermal options and performance, SSG and Weatherseal alternatives and your project takes an almost custom shape whether your architecture is traditional or modern and the building is new or retrofitted.
Key Features Include:
- Hurricane Impact tested on Shutter Application Only
- Trifab® VG 450 is 4-1/2" (114.3) deep with a 1-3/4" (44.5) sightline
- Front, Center, Back or Multi-Plane glass applications
- Flush glazed from either the inside or outside
- Screw Spline, Shear Block, Stick or Type-B fabrication
- SSG / Weatherseal option
- 1/8" (3.2), 1/4" (6.4) or 3/8" (9.5) infill options
- Permanodic® anodized finishes in 7 choices
- Painted finishes in standard and custom choices
- High performance interlocking flashing
- Storefront, Ribbon Window or Punched Openings
- Integrated entrance framing allowing Kawneer standard entrances or other specialty entrances to be incorporated
- Kawneer Sealair® windows or GLASSvent™ are easily incorporated