EnCORE™ Framing System
- 1-3/4" (44.5mm) sightline
- Variable depth
- Thermal performance
- Center or front glazed options
- Structural silicone glazed (SSG) options
Taking center stage in Kawneer's lineup, EnCORE™ Framing System is a two-piece, face-and-gutter system that offers thermal economy, a Structural Silicone Glazing (SSG) option and numerous design choices.
Engineered for easy installation and lower costs, features include the unique QuickSeal™ self-sealing system, a broad selection of system depths and a 1 3/4-inch (44.5) minimal sightline.
EnCORE™ readily adapts to remodel projects and new construction, whether traditional or modern architecture.
Key Features Include:
- 1-3/4" (44.5) sightline with a 3-9/16" (90.5), 4-1/2" (114.3) or 6" (152.4) depth
- Front or Center (4-1/2") glass applications
- Outside glazed
- Screw Spline, Shear Block or Type-B fabrication
- SSG option
- Infill options up to 1-1/8" (28.6)
- Thermal break via. Polymer glazing clip
- Permanodic™ anodized finishes in 7 standard choices
- Painted finishes in 42 standard choices and unlimited custom choices
- Two color capability
- 1-1/4" (31.8) perimeter sightline
- Project specific U-factors (See Thermal Charts)