350/500 Heavy Wall™ Entrances
- 3-1/2" (88.9mm), or 5" (127mm) sightline
- 2" (50.8mm) depth
- 3/16" (4.8mm) wall thickness
- Non-thermal performance
- High traffic application
Kawneer's 350/500 Heavy Wall Entrance provides quality and durability that lasts. It is designed for heavy traffic areas such as schools, universities and office buildings where traffic and motion create rigorous usage. The door has 3/16" (4.8) walls throughout for additional strength and reliability and two framing options to provide a choice for designers.
To resist both lever arm and torsion forces that constantly act upon any door, the 350/500 Heavy Wall Entrance features four Sigma deep penetration and filet welds plus mechanical fastening at each corner. Each door corner comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty, good for the life of the door under normal use operation.
It is transferable from building owner to building owner and is in addition to the standard two-year warranty covering every Kawneer door. .
Kawneer's Paneline® Panic Device can be incorporated into Heavy Wall Entrances for crowded buildings that require quick emergency egress. Pressure on the push panel quickly releases the door and Paneline offers improved safety over a traditional crashbar device.
Key Features Include:
- Medium or Wide Stile Door designed for high traffic applications such as schools, universities and office buildings
- Door and frame have 3/16" (4.8) walls throughout for additional durability and strength
- The door is 2" (50.8) deep with a 6-1/2" (165.1) bottom rail and 3-1/2" (88.9) vertical stiles for the 350 Heavy Wall Entrance and 5" (127) vertical stiles for the 500 Heavy Wall Entrance
- Incorporates Kawneer's standard welded corner design
- Accepts glazing infills from 1/4" to 1" (6.4 to 25.4)