ENTEC 38 - SSS Clean Tread™ ENTEC 38 - 3/8" Stainless Steel Grating
Kadee Industries SSS Clean Tread Model ENTEC™- 38 Stainless Steel Grating helps to minimize and control the entry of pollutants into buildings by capturing dirt and particulates at regularly used entrances.
- The grating is a combination of stainless steel surface wires, which create a cleaning and scraping process, along with carpet inserts spaced every 4" on center, to clean and dry shoe traffic.
- Self cleaning design keeps dirt, water, slush and mud away from the walking surface and reduces maintenance costs.
- Surface wires are evenly spaced to provide an ADA compliant entry system and safe support for canes, wheelchairs, crutches and other walking aids.
- Type 304 Stainless Steel's resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance, and finish luster make it an ideal material for most architectural applications.
- Kadee Industries manufactures each unit to order to insure a proper fit and application for each individual project.
- Entrance Mats: Level Bed Applications
- Revolving Doors
* Additional product information and drawings are available upon request.
* Carpet, Vinyl and Anodized Charts are for reference only. Colors may vary based on your monitor and/or printer. Samples are available upon request.
Tread Material shall be manufactured from Type 304 Stainless Steel .090" x .138" surface wires spaced with a .130" slot opening and resistance welded to .281" dia. Type 304 Stainless Steel support rods spaced 2" on center and 1-3/8" wide x .036" formed Type 304 Stainless Steel tread insert channels spaced 4" on center.
Assemblies include hidden lockdowns manufactured from Type 304 Stainless Steel with stainless steel machine screws.
Tread Inserts (options as listed)
-Nylon Carpet Inserts: 100% Nylon 6 carpet fibers fusion bonded to a polypropylene backing.
-Heavy Duty Carpet Inserts: Polypropylene fibers fusion bonded to a polypropylene backing.
Framing (options as listed)
Level BedProvide 7/8" deep embedded frames for permanent recessed installation manufactured from Extruded Aluminum Alloy 6063-T6, complete with corner connectors, splice plates and anchorage devices.Provide 1/2" deep aluminum angle frames manufactured from Extruded Aluminum Alloy 6063-T6. Anchors provided by the installer.
Drain Pans (optional) manufactured from 16 gage aluminum sheet may be used as pit liners in Level Bed applications.