T-Bar Guide Systems
The J.R. Clancy T-Bar is used to guide counterweight arbors. With adaptable wall knees, the T-Bar allows ease of adjustment to meet field conditions.Features
- 6″ (152.4 mm) and 8″ (203.2 mm) centers are standard. Other centers are available.
- T-Bar systems supplied complete with required T-Bar, steel wall batten angles, stop battens, splice bars, U-clips, adjustable wall knees, bolts, nuts and washers.
- Vertical T’s are pre-punched 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 3/16″ (38 mm x 38 mm x 4.7 mm) steel members.
- Horizontal wall battens & stop battens are pre-punched 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 3/16″ (44.5 mm x 44.5 mm x 4.7 mm) steel angle.
- Optional 2″x 2″ (50.8 mm x 50.8 mm) hardwood or hardwood with neoprene bumpers are available for stop battens.