The SceneControl® 5600 console starts with the reimagined control software that sets the SceneControl® console family apart from the pack. There’s no limit to the number of shows you can program, or the number of cues per show, or even to the complexity of the cues. Multi-level cueing, grouping, and control of an unlimited number of axes per cue make this console the perfect partner for venues that present major touring productions or a wide repertoire in a single season.
There’s no need to fear that a hardware malfunction will stop a performance: The SceneControl® 5600 console features redundant parallel processing, keeping the show on track even in the unlikely event of a processor failure. Multi-level security includes user IDs and passwords, which gives the ability to restrict functions to appropriate operators.
- Run several cues simultaneously, even when they include groups
- 15.6-inch master helm touch screen
- Dual 24-inch, 1920 x 1080 monitors allow you to view
more equipment in motion
- Create motion profiles based on time or speed
- 3D wireframe view of performers space and axes
- 3D programming capability
- Hard buttons for precise motion initiation
- Hold-to-run function requires the operator to be at the controller
when scenery is moving
- Multi-level security for authorized use
- Multi-Language capability supports English and two other languages
- Network multiple SceneControl® consoles to allow several users
to control specific stage elements