When you need motion control for a wide range of performances – from Broadway-style productions to complex music and dance concerts – the SceneControl® 5500 console turns your venue into a flexible, multipurpose performance space.
Imagine having the ability to program many different moving elements within a single cue, and running several complex cues at the same time. The SceneControl® 5500 console makes all of this possible, using the reimagined control software that makes the SceneControl® 5000 console family unique. Now you can program and save an entire season of rotating repertory or a recurring annual pageant, and still have plenty of hard drive space for one-week or one-night productions.
- Run several cues simultaneously, even when they include groups
- 10-inch master helm touch screen
- A 24-inch, 1920 x 1080 monitor allow you to view more equipment in motion
- Create motion profiles based on time or speed
- 3D wireframe view of performers space and axes
- 3D programming capability
- Hard buttons for precise motion initiation
- Hold-to-run function requires the operator to be at the controller
when scenery is moving
- Multi-level security for authorized use
- Multi-Language capability supports English and two other languages
- Network multiple SceneControl® consoles to allow several users
to control specific stage elements