The SceneControl® 5200 console can serve as a main controller for small to mid-sized productions like high school and college musicals, dance concerts and music performers, and as a secondary controller for larger productions. It networks easily with other SceneControl® consoles, allowing operators to create a system that controls more than 24 axes by adding another controller for larger shows.
SceneControl® consoles provide programming for an unlimited number of cues, whether the production requires complex cues with many moving battens or synchronized groups of point hoists. The 10.1" graphic touch-screen display shows the operator the position of each batten and all of the targets, so you’re never in the dark about elements in motion.
- Control up to 24 axes
- Change the speed of an axis in motion
- Start/stop an axis multiple times within a cue, or send to multiple targets
- Create motion profiles based on time or speed
- Emergency stop system can be upgraded to SIL3 rating
- Illuminated STOP/GO hard-wired buttons
- Hold-to-run function requires the operator to be at the controller when scenery is moving
- Displays data in units of feet/inches, decimal feet, meter or as a percentage
- Multi-Language capability supports English and two other languages