Use Rope Locks to improve the balance of your line sets safely. Rope Locks are designed to hold an imbalance of 50lbs (22.7 kg).Features
- One piece ASTM A536 ductile iron body.
- 10″ (254 mm) handle, powder coated ductile iron, contoured for comfort and ease of use.
- Two iron cams grip rope with socket head adjustment screw for 5/8″-1″ (15.9 mm - 25.4 mm) rope.
- Adjustment screw has a nylon tip for quiet operation.
- Integral ears for optional padlock.
- Vinyl coated steel oval locking ring.
- Rope locks are not designed to hold an imbalance of more than 50 lbs. (22.7 kg), nor as a speed control.
- Rubber pad to quiet handle when it is opened.
Rope locks are not designed to hold an imbalance of more than 50 lbs. (22.7 kg), nor as a speed control.