PowerLift® Hoists - Automated Theatrical Rigging System
PowerLift is an economical, high performance, automated hoisting system available in fixed or variable speeds. Its versatile mounting system enables PowerLift to be installed in virtually any space.
Speed: Up to 180 fpm (0.9 m/s)
Travel: Up to 62 ft. (19 m)
Gross Cap.: Up to 2000 lbs. (907 kg) Applications
PowerLift's high capacity and compact size make it ideal for many stage hoisting applications including:
- Speaker clusters
- Shell ceilings
PowerLift works with the entire range of Clancy automation consoles or push button controls. It is designed to work with J.R. Clancy’s SceneControl® family of consoles.
- Integrated gearmotor and brake provides proven reliability and features an iron case for vibration and noise control.
- Reliable head block with nylon sheaves provides long, trouble-free life and meets or exceeds wire rope manufacturer recommendations.
- Closed loop vector drives provide pinpoint accuracy and can hold the load without a brake for added security.
- Hoists can be mounted vertically or horizontally. For theatres without grids, vertical mounting can save space and offers easier access for maintenance.
- Versatile mounting clips encompass a tremendous range of beam spacing and flange widths for easy installation.
- Compact moving drum allows for a small, efficient hoist. Preloaded chase rollers ensure cables stay in grooves.
- Sturdy aluminum backbone eliminates external strengthening members.