Lattice Track Arbors
The lattice track systems are used to hold counterweight that balances a batten load. You will typically see these lattice systems used for individual counterweight sets such as act curtains and fire curtains.Features
- Arbor tops and bottoms are fabricated 1/2″ (12.7 mm) steel plates with brass guides that engage the lattice track.
- Arbor tops have 7-gauge steel plates with holes for lift line terminations and bolt and spacer for the hand line termination. Label on top provides safety information and locations for spreader plates.
- Arbor tops are punched to accept 8 cables.
- Two 3/4″ (19 mm) steel arbor rods have three nuts at top and bottom.
- Each rod has a retaining collar with a thumbscrew incorporating an easy to grip plastic knob.
- 12-gauge steel spreader plate every two feet (minimum 2′ [610 mm]).
- A dashpot channel (078-DPC) option is available for use with dashpots in fire curtain systems. This channel is factory welded to the top of the arbor to engage the swaged ball on the dashpot line, causing the dashpot to start to slow the curtain descent.