The A-Guide is a durable aluminum guide system for counterweight arbors. The A-Guide’s streamlined design takes less time to install and its adjustable wall knees allow simple, on-site alterations to meet field conditions.Features
- 2″ x 3-1/2″ x 3/16″ guide (50.8 mm x 89 mm x 4.7 mm)
- 6″ (152.4 mm) and 8″ (203.2 mm) centers are standard, other centers are available.
- A-Guide systems are shipped complete with required A-Guide, wall battens, stop battens, splices, adjustable wall knees, bolts, nuts and washers.
- Vertical A’s are connected to wall battens with self-aligning clamps, for fast installation pre-punched Horizontal wall battens & stop battens pre-punched 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 3/16″ (44.5 mm x 44.5 mm x 4.7 mm)steel angle, with holes on 2″ (50.8 mm) centers. These allow simple adjustment of guide location to accommodate field conditions.
- Optional 2″x 2″ (50.8 mm x 50.8 mm) hardwood or hardwood with neoprene bumpers are available for stop battens.