Surface Bolts, Door Guards, Latches and Catches
Multiple latches, catches, guards and bolts assure that a door will stay closed when it is not in use.
Ives has multiple latches, guards, catches and bolts that assure a door will stay closed when not in use. These accessories will not keep a door secure and are not meant for security applications; they only help keep a door closed.
Ives offers surface bolts, door guards, roller latches, angle stops and other miscellaneous latches and catches to provide an additional security level.
Features & Benefits
- Various latches, catches and bolts cover multiple applications
- Available in brass, steel or cast aluminum
- Latches, catches and bolts come in multiple finishes
- Surface bolts:
- Mounted to the door surface
- Provide an extra security on the inactive leaf of a pair of double doors
- Industrial heavy-duty surface bolts and decorative, or Dutch, door bolts provide aesthetics for doorways less abused
- Door guards:
- Available with a chain or solid bar
- Door guards provide an extra layer of security and allows the door to be slightly opened
- Angle stop:
- Designed as an extra level of security
- The angle stop is mounted to the door and pivots to hug the fram
- Various latches and catches are not designed to keep a door secure but hold light interior doors shut
Available in various finishes.