Focus - Sensors
Users Guide - Focus And Focus 2 - Presence Sensor
The Focus presence sensor (PN: 10FOCUS or 10FOCUS2 - for recessed mounting) may be used for various applications, including but not limited to revolving doors, drive-up windows, sidelite protection for sliding doors, and industrial applications. The sensor is fully adjustable and has a relay output for easy compatibility to external devices. Safety Precautions
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Precautions
- Shut off all power going to the header before attempting any wiring procedures.
- Maintain a clean & safe environment when working in public areas.
- Constantly be aware of pedestrian traffic around the door area.
- Always stop pedestrian traffic through the doorway when performing tests that may result in unexpected reactions by the door.
- Always check placement of all wiring before powering up to insure that moving door parts will not catch any wires and cause damage to equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable safety standards (i.e. ANSI A156.10) upon completion of installation.
Circuit board components are vulnerable to damage by electrostatic discharge (ESD). ESD can cause immediate or subtle damage to sensitive electronic parts. An electrostatic charge can build up on the human body and then discharge when you touch a board. A discharge can be produced when walking across a carpet and touching a board, for example. Before handling any board, make sure you dissipate your body’s charge.